ISH North America 2008 announced its efficient technologies and renewable energy-focused seminar track is structured to educate professionals on the growing use of green applications within their field.
ISH North America 2008announced its efficient technologies and renewable energy-focused seminar track is structured to educate professionals on the growing use of green applications within their field.
“Our participants are members of an industry whose greatest opportunity lies in the renewable energy and sustainability segment,” saidDaniel McKinnon, executive vice president of Messe Frankfurt, the show’s organizer. “This ISH NA seminar track seeks to turn these opportunities into areas of success for our attendees.”
Highlighted green-focused sessions include:
- “The Research Required for Successful Implementation of New Water Efficient Technologies” by Peter Demarco, director of special programs for IAPMO, who will discuss how plumbing systems can continue to run as required during the course of upgrades
- “Water Reuse and Water Reclamation” by Julius Ballanco, who will describe attempts to move toward a “greener” plumbing design and review how to comply with codes and protect public health with these new systems.
- “An Introduction to the GreenPlumbers Program” will feature Steve Lehtonen, managing director of GreenPlumbers USA, discussing how businesses can benefit from GreenPlumbers’ understanding of the availability and cost of water and energy.
- “Why Hydronic Distribution Systems are a Deep Shade of Green Technology” and “Ten Trends that will Shape the Future of Hydronic Heating,” presented by John Siegenthaler will address the use of hydronic heating, showing why it is beneficial and how to use it.
- “Two Real Sharp P’s in a Bright Green Pod” features industry experts Dave Yates and Mark Eatherton, recent recipients of the Carlson-Holohan Industry Award of Excellence. They’ll cover state-of-the-art green technologies from solar thermal, ground source heat pump, solar PV and hydrogen fuel cell technology, to high-efficiency space and water heating, waste heat recovery and mini-split inverter systems that have very high SEER and HSPF ratings.
Taking place over three days, October 1-3, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, ISH NA’s seminar series will also offer marketing, operations, product and strategy instruction by some of the top names in the industry.
For a full ISH North America 2008 seminar schedule and additional information on each of the sessions, visithttp://www.ish-na.com/seminars.htm.
This article is also available at: https://www.pmmag.com/articles/91936-ish-north-america-seminar-series-to-highlight-green-technologies