Radiant & Hydronic eNews is partnering with the Radiant Professionals Alliance and HeatSpring to produce a series of online educational courses through RPA University. Experts in the radiant and hydronics industry will teach tuition-based courses that will begin in April. Two free lectures are available on-demand now.
“The RPA has been committed to educating the radiant industry for the 20-plus years I have been associated with it,” said Bob Miodonski, group publisher in BNP Media’s Mechanical Systems Group, which includes Radiant & Hydronics eNews. “RPA Executive Director Mark Eatherton has continued this commitment to high-level education through RPA University. All the instructors are top-notch industry professionals.”
The courses, dates and instructors are:
• “Solar Approaches to Radiant Heating,” April 6-May 15, Vaughan Woodruff;
• “Advanced Radiant Design,” April 6-May 15, Mark Eatherton;
• “Fundamentals of Radiant Design,” April 6-May 15, Dave Yates; and
• “Blueprint Boot Camp,” April 27-May 22, with instructor H. Kent Craig.
Tuition for these courses ranges from $695 to $850, with limited discounts available on the “Solar” and “Blueprint” classes.
The on-demand lectures and instructors are:
• “Integrating Solar and Hydronic Heating,” VaughanWoodruff; and
• “Mastering the Outdoor Reset Curve,” Dave Yates.
You can find more details on the courses and lectures at www.heatspring.com/partners/radiant-professionals-alliance.
This article is also available at: https://www.pmmag.com/articles/99930-bnp-media-partners-with-rpa-to-offer-online-radiant-courses